Are you about to meet with a tax attorney to discuss your IRS problem? If so don't forget to bring the items IRS Solution Attorney Darrin T. Mish shares with you on this podcast.
Missed the tax deadline this year? If so you're definitely going to want to listen to the tips the IRS Solution Attorney, Darrin T. Mish shares in this podcast.
April 18 was this year’s deadline for most people to file their federal tax return and pay any tax they owe. If you are due a refund there is no penalty if you file a late tax return. If you owe tax, and you failed to file and pay on time, you will most likely owe interest and penalties on the tax you pay late. To keep interest and penalties to a minimum, you should file your tax return and pay the tax as soon as possible. Darrin T. Mish shares some facts that you should know.
Ooops...made a mistake on your return? You can fix mistakes or omissions on your tax return by filing an amended tax return. If you need to file one, these tips can help.
Do you have an IRS problem keeping you up at night? If so listen in as Darrin T. Mish P.A. shares what you can do about your anxiety and the steps you can take to alleviate your problem.
If you do not have all the necessary information or documentation to file your tax return “completely and accurately” by April 15 you should consider filing an extension. In this episode Darrin t. Mish tells you what you need to do that.
Are you over 50 and looking for some great tax breaks for 2016? If so listen in as IRS Problem Solver Darrin T. Mish shares several tips you may be able to take straight to the bank.
In this episodes Darrin T. Mish shares what the Beatles could have learned from his tax tips for the self employed. If you're self employed this is an episode you will definitely want to listen to a couple of times to let all Darrin's tips sink in.
On this episode Darrin T. Mish shares solid tips to help you save a bit on your next tax bill. While the information he shares in this episode is geared towards Millennials it is still applicable to just about any one who is employed. So listen in and maybe save some money come next April.
Wondering what mistakes in your taxes could trigger an audit from the IRS? If so listen in as tax attorney Darrin T. Mish shares 15 red flags that could trigger an IRS audit. If you have an IRS problem of your own that you would like help with you can visit Darrin's website at http://getirshelp.com/ or call him direct at (813) 229-7100!
In this episode Darrin T. Mish from http://getirshelp.com/ shares strategies to save you from making a major tax mistake in 2016.
On this episode Darrin T. Mish welcomes attorney Jim Souza to the show. Listen in as Jim explains very good reasons why you might want to get your criminal record sealed or expunged if your eligible, You can also check Jim's site out at http://restoremyname.net/ for more information.
Looking for some different ways you can reduce your tax bill in 2016? On this episode Darrin T. Mish P.A. breaks down eight different strategies to help put more money in your pockets come April of next year. Tune in and learn how you can put some extra cash in your pocket this tax season.
Can the IRS really take away your passport if you are behind on your taxes? Thanks to a new bill signed into law recently the answer is yes. On this episode Tax attorney Darrin T. Mish walks you through this new legislation and what it means for people with tax delinquencies.
This is episode is for anyone worried that they're not going to be able to pay their 2015 tax bill on time this year. This is the time of year for that sort of thing so I will share some tips on what to do if you happen to be in that situation.
1) First off - Don't panic. It may seem like the end of the world but it really isn't. Keeping your head on straight will help you make the correct decisions early on to help reduce the effects this problem will cause your family.
2) Stay current on your 2016 taxes. That means keeping up with your estimated tax payments. If there is any chance of you spending this money elsewhere you could get into the habit of paying your estimate taxes on a weekly basis. That way the sum you're handing over to Uncle Sam won't seem so large. Plus if you're going to have an issue of even paying your estimated taxes this year it's better you realize that in a couple of weeks from now instead of waiting an entire quarter to find that out.
3) Don't ignore any attempts the IRS makes to reach you. A lot of people get nervous and hide at this point. Which is the last thing you want to do because it just makes the problem worse. Even though an IRS problem isn't the end of the world they still are very serious and should never be ignored for any reason.
4) Contact the IRS to make payment plans. Remember any deal you cut with them will also need to include you paying your 2016 estimated taxes on time. If not your payment plan agreement will go into default as soon as your 2016 tax bill comes due next year in April.
5) Get in touch with a qualified tax attorney who has experience solving IRS problems. Chances are your problem isn't as bad you think it is. Getting a professional's opinion is just going to help you. Just make sure the person you turn to offers you solutions and not scare tactics. IRS problems are scary enough without having some bozo trying to pad his wallet by stoking your fears.
One of the biggest investments any of us will make in life is the home we buy. A big worry I hear when I speak to people with IRS problems is that they're worried the IRS is going to seize their home.
So can the IRS seize your home if you owe them enough money?
Listen in to this episode to find out!
IRS Solution Attorney Darrin T. Mish talks about the many IRS penalties there are and if there is anything that can be done to eliminate the penalties.
Listen in as Darrin T. Mish shares some solid problem solving skills that can help you tackle not just your IRS problem but problems in general.
In this episode Darrin T. Mish answers several questions that are related to IRS tax problems. So if you have any unanswered questions related to your own situation this is a very good episode to listen to.
In this episode listen in to Darrin T. Mish describe basic problem solving steps that will help you get on the right track to getting your IRS problem solved.
In this inaugural show, Darrin T. Mish, the IRS Solution Attorney introduces the different solutions to IRS Tax Problems.
In this episode, Darrin T. Mish, the IRS Solution Attorney discusses the differences between an IRS Federal Tax Lien and an IRS levy and what to do if you find yourself with either of these common IRS Problems.
Description: Knowing the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is pretty important. In this episode the IRS Solution Attorney Darrin T. Mish breaks down what the differences are between the two.
On this episode the IRS Solution Attorney Darrin T. Mish goes over eight important points about the different penalties you may face if you file or pay late.